Here is the agenda.
Bielby Parish Meeting AGM
The next meeting will take place on Monday 23rd April 2018
at 7.30 pm at St. Giles’s Church, Bielby, by courtesy of the Church Council.
All resident electors are invited to attend the meeting.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes from the last meeting held on Monday 24th April 2017.
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- approval of the Annual Governance Statement 2017/18
- approval of the Accounting Statement 2017/18
- St Giles Church
- Parish Paths.
- Bielby Produce Show
- Election of Officers for 2018: Chairman
- Any Other Business
To be followed by the Parish Meeting
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of last meeting held on 30th October 2017.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Planning applications and outcomes since last meeting.
- ERNLLCA (East Riding and North Lincolnshire Local Councils Association) membership renewal.
- Beck Update.
- Bielby in Bloom.
- Data Protection Bill.
- ERYC Communication Review Panel - survey.
- Parish Council Liaison meeting.
- Thanks to Sara for maintaining the Bielby Blog.
- Bus Stop Shelter Rota.
- ERYC Emergency Plan Exercise.
- 11th November 2018 – A Nation’s Tribute.
- Any other business.